Monday, January 26, 2015

Endo Pain and Bleeding

Last night the pain was horrible.

I was curled up into the fetal position wishing I were dead.

I had forgotten just how bad the cramps and bleeding could be.  I mean where the heck could all these clots be coming from?  I don't have a uterus left!  How much uterus did they leave up there?

I guess I'll just have to ask questions tomorrow after surgery if I am coherent enough to do so.  Or have my husband ask the questions if he can remember.

In about 10 minutes I'll be taking that nasty magnesium citrate.  Yuck!

J isn't home yet for lunch.

E is asleep in her stroller from the walk we took this morning.  I still find that exercise helps to relieve some of the menstrual cramps.   Geez I thought menstrual cramps were all behind me.

Please let this be my last menstrual cycle!

Hoping that all goes well with the liquid diet today and the surgery tomorrow.  I'm so tired from a night of no sleep.  Hard to type.


4 comments:

If you decide to be a Troll I will refuse to pay your toll and your comment will not appear.